A little late in getting this up.....Gavin started pre-k this week at kindercare. Basically he started a new classroom and goes 5 days a week. Its goes from 830-3 but due to our crazy schedules some days he goes early and some days he gets there at 9, haha. Its been an adjustment! AJ and I have a hard time being consistent with schedules and work, Gavin doesn't want to go every day or miss out when everyone else is at home. Kaylee asks all day where everyone is that isn't at home with her, I think we have confused her. She is loving her one on one time but still would rather have Gav around, as would I.
Good preparation for next year when he actually enters kindergarden, wowza!
I was already at work and AJ had to be there earlier too, Gavin wasn't really having for energetic, smiley, happy, pictures, haha
Of course Kaylee has to have a backpack now that Gavin has to have a backpack.
To sum it up, he hasn't been too impressed hopefully it grows on him:)
No comments:
Post a Comment