Thursday, September 23, 2010

nap time

So we knew this day was coming, we had been thinking about transitioning Gavin out of his crib but just thought it was too early and hadn't quite made up our minds as to what kind of bed we want to put him in.  Today I put him down for his nap in his crib upstairs and then I laid down on the couch downstairs and fell asleep (I know, rough life).  Usually Gavin wakes up plays in his crib and then starts yelling when he is ready to get out of his crib.  Today I was awoke from my nap on the couch to him patting me on the face, opps!  Smart little kid managed to climb out of his crib and come downstairs to find me.  Guess we need to start looking into a bed for this kid there is no sense in keeping him in a crib he is climbing out of, add it to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment