Friday, September 17, 2010

Getting behind again......

Flying Airplanes at the park
More airplanes at the park


Trying to call "Eeema" as Gavin says it

Cheering on the Vikings with football and all, I know we need to get him some Vikings gear:(
Haming it up at dinner:)




This time I have no excuse for why i'm not getting pictures up in a timely matter, haha. I do think though that this potty training has interfered with picture taking. Up until this week he has been buck naked all the time, except for when we leave the house of course! Its hard to get decent pics with the birthday suit getting in the way all the time. Potty training is going better but Gavin is still not there yet, a work in progress I guess. Hopefully when we get to the point of him in clothes then i can post more pictures. Thats the game plan so far:)

No comments:

Post a Comment