Thursday, March 25, 2010

Green light

We got the okay from the ENT Dr this am that Gavin's ears are healed and doing well. First time in months we have gone to the doctor and not had an ear infection:) however our always happy cheerful boy decided he didn't feel like being at the doctors office today, so our normal in and out 1/2hr appt turned into an hour and 1/2 UGH! Gavin screamed through the entire hearing test ( I don't know how they interpreted that one), and had to have three people hold him down to look into his ears. Everyone kept commenting on how strong he is!!??!! I had to keep refilling his juice cup to make him even a little bit happy. It was entertaining to say the least, everyone was really nice Gavin just wanted nothing to do with any of them. Then to top things off as we left there is a huge water fountain outside that we pass on the way to the car. Gavin likes to play by it so I figure why not he has had a rough morning and the sun feels good so we can take a break and let him play. WRONG! Gavin decided to throw his juice cup into the top tier of the fountain. I'm way too short to reach the top so we had to wait for security to come around and fish it out for us. Hopefully the rest of the day will go smoother, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment